Invisalign Open Day
Come and enquire about the power of Invisalign teeth straightening, no wires, no metal, no painful chunky braces…think clear removable discreet aligners that are moulded and fit for you, to gradually move teeth into a new placement.
Our team will be on hand to talk you through your options, and you can take advantage of our big savings; including whitening and composite bonding.
A saving of over £1000
- Invisalign Itero Scan
- Full Health Check Up
- Vivera Retainers
- x3 Whitening
Savings of OVER £1000!
Bring out the beautiful glow in your natural smile!
- Free 3D teeth scan and smile simulation
- Free cosmetic dental consult
- Free whitening treatment
- Free Hygiene and stain removal
- Free retainers
- Free dental examination and X-rays
- 10% Off composite bonding!
- 0% finance available
- Your Invisalign journey will start with a free consultation, and by capturing an image of your smile, you can understand what Invisalign aligners can do to your smile.
- We’ll then show a ‘before and after’ look at your smile, using the ITERO 3D Scanner.
- This cutting-edge scanner takes many scans of your teeth per second, allowing incredibly precise models of your current dentition, to ensure you receive perfect fitting personalised orthodontic impressions. It maps your mouth in preparation for improvements to your bite and smile.
- During your course of treatment, expect to wear between 18 and 36 sets of aligners, which are gradually adjusted and made just for you.
Archway Dental Group Ltd
34 St John’s Way
Call us now: 020 7272 6818
If you need to see a dentist within 24 hours, please get in touch and one of our care team will be in contact with you very soon. We have a rapid response policy meaning our teamwork to get back to you as quickly as possible.
However, if you would like to speak with us immediately, or out of hours, please call or message us on +44 7766 126023
Archway Dental Group offers a range of Preventative Dentistry and General Treatments, including; Routine Check-Ups, Dental Hygiene, Extractions, Oral Surgery, Jaw Problems, and Root Canal Therapy, and can also offer more specialised care such as; Dental Implants, Crowns, Veneers and Teeth Whitening.