Regular dental health examinations are vital to maintaining good oral health and identifying problem areas early on. Keeping your mouth clean and healthy by following regular brushing and flossing techniques are also essential in maintaining good dental and oral health.
What are the benefits of good oral and dental hygiene?
- To prevent the formation of plaque which can lead to tooth decay and gum disease
- Clean and plaque-free teeth
- A mouth free from episodes of bad breath
- Pink, healthy gums that do not bleed or hurt whilst brushing or flossing.
- To improve lifestyle and quality of life by preserving eating functions and speech, resulting in teeth lasting longer and avoiding extensive dental treatment.
At Archway Dental Group, we take follow up care very seriously and invite you back for your regular 6 monthly check-ups. We also offer a Dental Hygiene treatment which comprises of a thorough clean and polish to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Make an appointment to discuss your suitability for treatment.
Archway Dental Group Ltd
34 St John’s Way
Call us now: 020 7272 6818
If you need to see a dentist within 24 hours, please get in touch and one of our care team will be in contact with you very soon. We have a rapid response policy meaning our teamwork to get back to you as quickly as possible.
However, if you would like to speak with us immediately, or out of hours, please call or message us on +44 7766 126023
Archway Dental Group offers a range of Preventative Dentistry and General Treatments, including; Routine Check-Ups, Dental Hygiene, Extractions, Oral Surgery, Jaw Problems, and Root Canal Therapy, and can also offer more specialized care such as; Dental Implants, Crowns, Veneers and Teeth Whitening.