What can our Denplan payment plans do for you?
At Archway Dental Group, we offer our patients the benefit of being able to budget for their dentistry with our Denplan payment plans, supported by Simplyhealth Professionals, the country’s leading dental payment plan provider. This means that you are able to progress with your treatment plan, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now to prevent problems in the future, whilst paying for it in small affordbale amounts, which have been pre agreed.
So how does this payment plan work?
We offer a one to one consultation, so that your dentist can discuss and agree with you the best plan for you, based on your dental needs and your budget. Once you have discussed and agreed your dental treatment plan with your dentist, we can complete the application to join Denplan and provide everything in writing to you, which will state what is and what isn’t included and any additional insurance or benefits associated.
You will receive a welcome letter or email to confirm your application and this will activate the payment plan agreed.
Example payment plans on offer.
Our best plan (Essentials Plan) offers you great benefits and all for £23.50 per month, that’s just 75p per day!
• 2 examinations per year
• 2 hygienist visits per year
• Routine x-rays as required
• 10% off the cost of all routine dental treatment.
• This price includes optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance, this monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Plans are available for as little as £12.50 per month.
If you choose the Denplan Supplementary Insurance too, this covers you for:
• Emergency treatment received in the UK when you’re more than 40 miles away from the practice
• Emergency treatment received abroad and anywhere in the world
• Access to Simplyhealth Professionals’ 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
We believe Denplan Essentials to be excellent value for money and it allows you to spread the cost of your routine dental care with affordable monthly payments. With an emphasis on preventative care including advice and regular check-ups, your plan helps to spot and avoid costly dental problems before they happen.
Here are a list of all plans, we are happy to discuss which plan suits you during your consultation, or next appointment.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Archway Dental Group team on 0207 272 6818.